Why Choose Us?

st1

The Red Palm Villas is a beachfront luxury boutique resort.  We specialize in luxury Costa Rica Vacation, Adventures, Weddings, Elopements and Costa Rica Honeymoons.

The resort sits on one of the TOP 10 Beaches in the World according to Forbes Magazine, Conde Nast Traveler and Tripadvisor Travelers.

We have been servicing discriminating travelers for almost 10 years.  Our guests have given us a 5/5 STAR Rating on over 200 Tripadvisor Guest Reviews.

e9

The Red Palm Villas sits on just over 3 acres of Santa Teresa’s most prime/desirable beachfront property.  We have used approximately 20% of our allowable/build-able space for accommodations and site buildings, the other 80% has been placed into voluntary conservation.  What does that mean for you and us?

For us, it means we own a large parcel of valuable land and have decided to not use 80% of it for commercial gain.  It means we care so much about the biological footprint we make, to such a point, we are willing to forego huge financial opportunities in favor of preserving an ambiance and environment we consider ourselves only to be guests in.

shower02

Unlike many beachfront hotels, we have not inundated/saturated our land with rental/income bearing structures.  We decidedly placed the environment/nature in front of our profit.

In the end, what does this all mean for you?  First, it gives you the opportunity to experience and be part of a No Carbon and Eco Friendly Resort.  It also allows you to “naturally” experience moments with wildlife you would never experience in a large resort setting.  It means you get to go to a beach and often have 100% of it to yourself.  We offer you privacy, intimacy and a level of personal service not found in large resorts.

Some guests arrive with expectations of a large resort with lots of amenities like golf, spa, gift shops, multiple restaurants and pools.  We are NOT that place, we are the opposite, we do all we can to protect our guests from the hustle and bustle of life.  Once you step foot off our sanctuary, everything you need is steps and moments away, but while you’re with us, relax, take a deep breath, enjoy the fresh scents of Ylang Ylang and in the evenings our many Night Blooming Jasmines while basking in it’s beauty and indulging in her serenity.

A

Our community offers one of the most amazing selections of multi national flavors in the restaurant arena.  Santa Teresa is know first for their beaches and second for the many fine restaurants to be found either perched on scenic overlooks in the hills or tucked away in little coves along the beach.  We’re happy to make suggestions, reservations and set up transfers or give directions to all the top restaurants in town.

With three amazing beachside restaurants right next to us, 2-4 minutes walking on the beach, we consider ourselves fortunate to have access to such a medley of wonderful, fresh and tasty options and at the same time not have to open our resort up to the public to justify having a restaurant and keeping it full/profitable.

For small or large gatherings, we’re a perfect place for intimate and relaxing times.  Our staff of 11 are always available yet rarely seen.  We look forward to answering your questions and one day serving your needs.

The Red Palm Villas, where luxury meets, respects and lives in harmony with nature on one of the Top 10 Beaches in The World!