The Red Palm Villas is a beachfront luxury boutique resort. Our 5 villas and suites are each unique of the other. They were crafted to reflect a love and respect for nature. Frank Lloyd Wright and Antonio Gaudi inspired, often referred to as works of art, offering barefoot sophisticated luxury comforts, on the best strand of Santa Teresa Beach, we are happy to serve discriminating travelers, families, adventure seekers and couples on romantic escapes. We specialize in luxury Costa Rica Vacation, Adventures, Weddings, Elopements and Costa Rica Honeymoons.

Our resort is strategically located on the point of the TOP 10 Beaches in the World offering dramatic views of the coastline for miles and miles in either direction.

We have been servicing discriminating travelers for over 10 years. Our guests have given us a 5/5 STAR Ratings on over 220 Tripadvisor Guest Reviews.

The Red Palm Villas sits on just over 3 acres of Santa Teresa’s most prime/desirable beachfront real estate.  We have used approximately 20% of our allowable/build-able space for accommodations and site buildings, the other 80% has been placed into voluntary conservation.  What does that mean?

For us, it means we own a large parcel of valuable land and have decided to not use 80% of it for commercial gain.  It means we care so much about the eco/biological footprint we make, to such a point, we are willing to forego huge financial opportunities in favor of preserving an ambiance and environment we consider ourselves only to be guests in. We are a Carbon Minus resort. We use the newest most efficient cooling systems, most lights offer dimmer options, our homes are well insulated and wherever possible we use double panel windows for added security and insulation from sound or heat. We’re also proud of our gardens, we’ve planted over 500 tree’s in 8 years and thousands of flowers, plants and bushes.

Unlike many beachfront hotels, we have not inundated/saturated our land with rental/income bearing structures. We decidedly placed the environment/nature in front of our profit.

In the end, what does this all mean for you?  First, it gives you the opportunity to experience and be part of a No Carbon and Eco Friendly Resort.  It also allows you to “naturally” experience moments with wildlife you would never experience in a large resort setting.  It means you get to go to a beach and often have 100% of it to yourself.  We offer you privacy, intimacy and a level of personal service not found in large resorts.

Some guests arrive with expectations of a large resort with lots of amenities like golf, spa, gift shops, multiple restaurants and pools.  We are NOT that place, we are the opposite, we do all we can to protect our guests from the hustle and bustle of life.  Once you step foot off our sanctuary, everything you need is steps and moments away, but while you’re with us, relax, take a deep breath, enjoy the fresh scents of Ylang Ylang and in the evenings our many Night Blooming Jasmines while basking in it’s beauty and indulging in her serenity.

Our community offers one of the most amazing selections of multi national flavors in the restaurant arena.  Santa Teresa is known first for their beaches and second for the many fine restaurants to be found either perched on scenic overlooks in the hills or tucked away in little coves along the coast.  We’re happy to make suggestions, reservations and set up transfers or give directions to all the top restaurants in town.

With three amazing beach side restaurants right next to us, 2-4 minutes walking on the beach, we consider ourselves fortunate to have access to such a medley of wonderful, fresh and tasty options, and at the same time not have to open our resort up to the public to justify having a restaurant and keeping it full/profitable.

Private chef services are available as well as many options for home delivery.  There are 5 markets in town, the closest is less then a mile away.  We offer shopping services daily and are happy to allow you to relax while we keep your refrigerators stocked.

For small or large gatherings, we’re a perfect place for intimate and relaxing times.  Our staff of 11 are always available yet rarely seen.  We look forward to answering your questions and one day serving your needs.

The Red Palm Villas Beach Front Resort, where luxury meets, respects and lives in harmony with nature on one of the Top 10 Beaches in The World.